Your shopping cart is empty!
UK Islands,Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Eire
European Union countries
- If you would like delivery to any country in the EU, including Ireland , please contact us, so we can provide the best possible price for your specific needs.
- At All For Fishing we always aim to offer our customers fast,efficient and hassle-free delivery experience.
- Delivery usually takes from 1-3 business days (excluding Sunday and Bank holidays), but on some occasions can take a bit longer. Parcels are delivered from Monday to Saturday.
- Orders placed from Monday to Friday before 12pm will be dispatched same day for delivery within 1-3 business days. (excluding Sundays and Bank holidays). Orders placed after that time will be processed on the following working day. Orders made during weekends will be processed on Monday.
- Very often the product is available in our or our partner warehouse in Europe and then we will need a long delivery time, paying attention, you will not pay extra delivery. We will deliver the merchandise directly to you for the specified shipping price on the site. The only inconvenience is that it will take longer than 14 to 20 business days. We do this for You our customers to get the most great choice..
- Orders will be delivered either via Royal Mail,Hermes or another courier, if you have any preferences, please contact us and we will check what the options are and there is a difference in the price
- Once you have placed a new order, you will receive a confirmation email, saying that the order is placed and is being processed. You will receive email every time your order status is changed.
- You are also able to check your order status on our website by logging in to your account. Then click the button “My account” at the top of the any page. From there you can view your order history, check current order status and further details about your orders.
- Sometimes, there might be no one home to accept the delivery. In this case the courier will leave a card. You can then rearrange the delivery by following the instructions on that card.
- Whilst we try to provide hassle-free delivery service, we rely on third party couriers to provide delivery service for our orders,sometimes mistakes can happen and the parcel could not be delivered on time. On the rare occasion that the parcel is delivered late, we cannot be held responsible, as we do not have control over the item. If the delivery takes longer than expected, please contact us and we will do everything we can to help and inform you and ensure the parcel is delivered.
- If you receive damaged or faulty goods, please see our Returns Policy. You can find this by clicking on “Returns” button at the bottom of every page under “Customer Services” section.